The Best solution to Restore Lost or Deleted Data for iPhone/ iPad/ iPod on Mac

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by drew17 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Have you ever felt frustrated when lost precious data from your iPad/iPhone/iPod by accident? No matter why your data's in jeopardy, Dr.Fone for Mac can get it back easily.

Watch the Video Demo :

Dr.Fone for Mac

The World's 1st Data Recovery program to recover lost photos, messages, contacts and more from your iOS devices directly even without backup. What's more, the program enables you to preview and extract iTunes backup files so that you can get back what your want from iOS devices backup files anytime as you like.

• Directly recover lost or deleted files from iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4
• For all iOS Devices, including iPhone 4S/5, iPad mini, iPad with Retina Display; via iTunes backup
• Up to 12 file types, including SMS, contacts, photos, videos, notes, reminders, calendar and more
• Get back data lost due to accidental or intentional deletion,iOS device damage or iOS crash

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Tool to Recover Lost Data for iOS Devices on Mac:
Data Recovery for iTunes

• Recover lost videos and photos from camera roll, contacts, SMS, calendars, etc.
• Work perfectly for iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad 2/1, The new iPad and iPod Touch 4/5
• Scan iTunes backup files without connecting iDevice or opening iTunes
• Preview the backup contents to recover what you really want

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vIXHXNLc5s

Other Tutorial for iPhone Users:

Recover Data from iPhone 5 Directly without iTunes Backup

Transfer Android Contacts, Music and Photos onto iPhone 5

drew17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best solution to Restore Lost or Deleted Data for iPhone/ iPad/ iPod on Mac

Post by Janbor1 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:59 am

If you don't backup the phone data before, don't worry about it. the data still store in database, if they do not rewritten or covered, you can use a iPhone recovery tool to recover lost data from iPhone without backup, follow the below steps:
1. Load the program and connect your phone to pc.
2. Select recover from ios devices them scan your phone.
3. preview and recover deleted data to computer or backup to device.
how to recover lost data from iPhone iPad iPod
Recover iPhone data from iTunes backup files
1. Open iTunes, connect iPhone to computer with a USB cable.
2. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup, otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under devices in the left menu.
3. Select Restore From Backup...
4. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.
recover deleted photos from iPhone without backup
recover deleted text messages on iPhone without backup

Janbor1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brantKOU on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Commonly, I will use iTunes to recover deleted iphone notes, messages, contacts, photos, videos and other types of files. And I will use iCloud backup after I factory reset my iPhone. Now I know the other way to recover data from iOS without backup file!

Last edited by brantKOU on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

brantKOU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best solution to Restore Lost or Deleted Data for iPhone/ iPad/ iPod on Mac

Post by Angs on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:29 pm

Actually, if you wanna recover lost data due to iOS update, the first thing is to check out whether you have created a backup file in iTunes and see if you can recover from there. Maybe this article will offer you further help: How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod.
But if you have no backup file available, I afraid you might need to try FORecovery, a data recovery tool for help. Hope this can help you out.

Angs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top