PPC - waste of money?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PPC - waste of money?

Post by angelacobb on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:05 pm

I recently read an article that had explained about various myths about SEO. A user had explained his problem of getting high traffic from PPC but no conversion even after spending so much. He told that the number of visitors are overwhelming but no sales whatsoever.

What could be the possible reason for this?

angelacobb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PPC - waste of money?

Post by Bouseji on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Though there are certain disadvantages as you said, Pay Per Click advertising enables you to extend your market reach, brand awareness and is the most effective strategy for maximizing your traffic.

Bouseji

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chuixowo on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:23 am

It depends, if you have enough and good knowledge about PPC for sure it won’t be a waste of money, but if you don’t have budget for doing so then just go for SEO.

chuixowo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrewstaflin on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:43 am

NO, PPC Is best method to get traffic on site and improve the sales . I m also using the PPC Services.

andrewstaflin

View user profile http://www.yourstylentrend.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonaapi on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:42 am

There are a range of reasons for this actions. This can be as of your ads arrangement, mistaken ad company choose. PPC is not a fritter away of money. It can manufacture results if you can use it in accurate way. It is the only media which can reach your service to the nearly all public of the world

Bonaapi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagimis on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 pm

We can not say PPC is just a waste of money.Both PPC and SEO have different-2 factors.But the most important term is required for both and that is to find targeted audience.So that's why we need intelligent keyword research to get high conversion.

Kagimis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kahapku on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:35 am

This has happened to me before and I know it is racist but as soon as I took China off of the listings I got almost no clicks as opposed to the 200+ I would receive per day. China is very click happy with no follow through i have learned.

Kahapku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadquxu on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:51 pm

The only fear that website owners using this method is that those who land on their website after clicking a PPC advert do not go on to buy one of their products. This can happen more often than it should because of a few common errors made by those with little experience with the use of the medium.
Many business owners hire professionals to take care of their PPC management in order to minimise the odds of these basic mistakes costing them money. This article highlights some common errors made when managing a pay per click advertising campaign.

Jadquxu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dannyjoy on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:22 am

According to my perception, your website is not satisfying visitors and not able to provide those services which you have made promise online. And i don't think so that PPC is a waste of money.

dannyjoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by irranya4 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:11 am

Actually I do have similar questions about PPC. Is this really a waste of time and money? I've created my own PPC account and deposited fixed monthly budget for each campaign. Yes, i get more clicks with my targeted KWs but the thing is I don't get any sales from that clicks. The higher the cost per click that I set per campaign, the more clicks I get. I heard there are companies who hire workers to do the clicks. For this reason, I am planning to deactivate my PPC account sooner.

irranya4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MelanieUP on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 am

if your campaign is built well, and is tight enough to avoid showing for either unrelated or low value searches then PPC is not a waste of money - of course if you have a campaign that is built badly and your ads are displayed for irrelevant searches that won't convert then of course you are wasting your money.

MelanieUP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top