SEO Rank High On Google In 48 Hours

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SEO Rank High On Google In 48 Hours

Post by angelacobb on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Believe it or not, it’s easy to rank high on the Google search engine in 48 hours. There may be various SEO techniques out there, but here is one that works for me. Most people who work online must have heard of Alexa. Alexa is a website in which you can find out the traffic ranks of any website in a snapshot. In other words, this gives you a good measure of how much traffic a website is bringing in. Now, which websites will help you get your pages to rank high in Google in 48 hours?

There are many article websites on the web (articlebiz, ezinearticles etc). You can find out the articles that rank the highest simply by searching for article them on google. Simply enter your search keywords (articles sites, article submission etc.) in the Google search engine and click enter. Take a good look at the search results that appear after you enter your keyword or phrase. These articles that show up on the front page are valuable; probably beating millions of other results for that keyword. Submit your articles to high ranking article websites and your webpages will probably have a better chance of getting near the front page of Google. If you have doubts about website traffic rank, use Alexa. There are other factors that play a role here, but this is one helpful hint to how you can get a better chance of ranking high on Google fast and free.

angelacobb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by Mike23 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:23 pm

SEO is name of patience,I don't believe that anyone could be get top ten ranking within 48 hours.

Mike23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SEO Rank High On Google In 48 Hours

Post by JacobH on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:28 pm

I think 48 hours is too fast to rank high in Google especially if you have lots of competitors in the web.. Driving massive traffic to your site is really a challenge for each and every one of us.. I think the best tool on this is the use of social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter etc.

JacobH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by Mike22 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:47 am

Mike23 wrote:SEO is name of patience,I don't believe that anyone could be get top ten ranking within 48 hours.

I am completely agree with you as you told here.

Mike22

View user profile http://www.searchdrivenlabs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mmark on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:55 am

" SEO Rank High On Google In 48 Hours" I can not believe it!

mmark

View user profile http://dejanseo.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by moromendas01 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Alexa is a website in which you can determine out the traffic ranks of any website in a snapshot. Almost people who work online must have heard of Alexa.

moromendas01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rickymartin213 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Alexa is a website in which you can mold out the interchange ranks of any website in a pic. Almost grouping who make online moldiness possess heard of Alexa.

rickymartin213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by peter22 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:34 am

angelacobb wrote:Believe it or not, it’s easy to rank high on the Google search engine in 48 hours. There may be various SEO techniques out there, but here is one that works for me. Most people who work online must have heard of Alexa. Alexa is a website in which you can find out the traffic ranks of any website in a snapshot. In other words, this gives you a good measure of how much traffic a website is bringing in. Now, which websites will help you get your pages to rank high in Google in 48 hours?

There are many article websites on the web (articlebiz, ezinearticles etc). You can find out the articles that rank the highest simply by searching for article them on google. Simply enter your search keywords (articles sites, article submission etc.) in the Google search engine and click enter. Take a good look at the search results that appear after you enter your keyword or phrase. These articles that show up on the front page are valuable; probably beating millions of other results for that keyword. Submit your articles to high ranking article websites and your webpages will probably have a better chance of getting near the front page of Google. If you have doubts about website traffic rank, use Alexa. There are other factors that play a role here, but this is one helpful hint to how you can get a better chance of ranking high on Google fast and free.

Nice article but i don't think its possible to rank your keywords on top within 48 hours..??everyone does off page n on page but whatsoever you do....not possible in 48 hours..
Marketing and advertising Miami

peter22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samual007 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:55 pm

sorry, i dnt believe this,
SEO is time consuming process, its taking time to implement!!!

Samual007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tommymiranda11 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Alexa is a website in which you can fungus out the reverse ranks of any website in a pic. Most grouping who attain online moldiness possess heard of Alexa.

tommymiranda11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by randytaylor789 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Submit your articles to falsetto senior article websites and your webpages instrument probably change a advisable assay of effort nearer the line author of Google. If you know doubts some website reciprocation surpass, use Alexa.

randytaylor789

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davianhussey on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:37 am

Most grouping who transmute online must fuck heard of Alexa. Alexa is a website in which you can regain out the reciprocation ranks of any website in a pic.

davianhussey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimboy on Sat May 07, 2011 4:02 am

Alexa is a website in which you can determine out the traffic ranks of any website in a snapshot. Almost people who work online must have heard of Alexa.

kimboy

View user profile http://glass-cabinet-knobs.com/cabinet-pulls/home-improvement-di

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony on Tue May 10, 2011 6:28 am

Every wants to rank their website into the search engine in very short time. You are sharing these tips which can help you people to get their website into the very short time. Thanks to share such a very nice and very effective tips.

Anthony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedwater on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:57 am

I don't think so that anyone get top ranking in only 48 hours when if you have many competitors.

unlimitedwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by campnbell on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:10 pm

I think 48 hours is too quick to rank high in Google especially if you have many competitors in the web .. Generate massive traffic to your site is really a challenge for each and every one of us .. I think the best tool in this regard is the use of social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

campnbell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by harrychristean on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Wow. Nice information given by you. It will helps people like me who are searching for this type of information. Everyone wants to rank on their website in a search engine in a very short period of time. It shares these tips to help people on their website in a very short period of time. Thank you for sharing these tips very nice and very effective.

harrychristean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by michealkaan on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:45 am

It might be possible that you can get high rank in Google if you follow some good steps like do proper keyword research if u worked hard on this u can beat any high rank keywords, Find how many sites are pointing out from article dir, just see 1 website URL in article n search URL with article dir name. This ensures back-link.

michealkaan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ferkejames on Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:26 am

Alexa is a website where you can get out of the mold ranks exchange of any website in a peak. Nearly group who have mold line heard of Alexa.

ferkejames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anderson on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:47 am

angelacobb wrote:Believe it or not, it’s easy to rank high on the Google search engine in 48 hours. There may be various SEO techniques out there, but here is one that works for me. Most people who work online must have heard of Alexa. Alexa is a website in which you can find out the traffic ranks of any website in a snapshot. In other words, this gives you a good measure of how much traffic a website is bringing in. Now, which websites will help you get your pages to rank high in Google in 48 hours?

I think its not easy (possible)
To take high page rank in only 48 hours...
So can you do this job?
anti aging skin care

Last edited by anderson on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

anderson

View user profile http://www.prevagemdshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by abrahamalexander on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:06 am

Submit your articles to the sites main pages of articles and instrument falsetto is likely to change a reasonable combination of effort Google about copyright online. If you know some place beyond doubt each other, using Alexa.

abrahamalexander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karlmarky on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:28 am

I like the off page optimization, I method.Submit your article the article submitted to the site main page of articles and equipment falsetto is likely to change a line on copyright to the rational combination of Google. No doubt, if you know each other in some places, the use of the Alexa.

karlmarky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top