onlinemoneylovers - onlinemoneylovers.net

View previous topic View next topic Go down

its scam site

Post by msmcreat on Thu May 12, 2011 1:55 am

Its a scam site, many of the members who earned a big prices like referral contest etc. have blocked automatically. I won the referral contest at 1st possition and earned $25 as per price amount and my already balance was more than $8, as i won the contest they blocked my A/C. When i asked admin about the reason of blocking A/C, he said that i cheated, but he couldn't prove that i cheated. When i contect other people who won the contest too, they have blocked too and admin is not replying anything. Thats mean the admin is scam. You are requested to please check him and mark him as a scam.

Thanks
Arsalan
MSM Creation

msmcreat

Back to top Go down

Scam

Post by msmcreat on Tue May 24, 2011 1:11 am

I contacted admin to prove me if i am cheater, after long discussion admin said that he did it by mistake and reopened my A/C, when i login i received a massage from admin that i would remove all the text which i written on different sites.

I said admin! you have to pay my $33 which was my balance then he blocked my A/C.

Now what do you say, he reopened my A/C for only removing which i written.

Its really a scam.

don't work for it.
Thanks
msmcreation

msmcreat

Back to top Go down

Hi

Post by dulce91 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:27 pm

this msmcreation is a big scammer, he scams website and blame admins, i have been paid so many times from onlinemoneylovers i love that site

dulce91

Back to top Go down

got paid

Post by chris on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:44 pm

i got paid many times its not a scam

chris

Back to top Go down

Re: onlinemoneylovers - onlinemoneylovers.net

Post by makepoints on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Well...quite confusing..with such different opinions..There are lot of scams out there in the internet and we should be very careful in choosing a legit one.To check whether a site is legit usually, I do follow a simple checklist to see how well they do.

1) Use WhoisXY.com to check the whois information and check whether the contact information matches with the one in the website.
2) In the domain contact details, is there a valid email address.
3) Is there a valid phone number visible, and does it work ?
4) Go through review about them using Unmaskparasites.com and check whether they are scam free.

This way we can be safe and avoid scams...as for onlinemoneylovers.net..it is not active any more.

makepoints

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by muys35 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:21 am

Hi, Friends, as i read about scam, i feel sorry. why do they scam innocent users? why do they cheat people? i feel bad. for some of you who are scammed, don't worry. there are some legitimate sites you can join so as to make money from website or blog. don't run after get-rich-quick schemes. it is dangerous. just learn how you make money online.

There are many different ways you can learn how you can earn bucks from internet. There are some blogs that will teach you about money making opportunities online for free. I do it. I thank top internet bloggers for teaching me many different ways about making money blog.

here is what you learn about money making tips if you do not want to be scammed.
http://muyibusiness.blogspot.com.ng/p/internet-tips.html Or http://muyibusiness.blogspot.com.ng/p/internet-tips.html

muys35

View user profile http://muyibusiness.blogspot.com.ng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum